Sunday, July 03, 2011

Beeing


Sometimes, when editing a photo, something will be just "not quite right" but I can't quite put my finger on it. If I flip the image upside down, I can see the colors, shadows, highlights, lines, curves, etc. without the interruption of the subject/scene. It is especially useful for seeing something that might be distracting my eye, though in the right-side-up image, it was not as obvious. 

If we could only do this with people... who may seem to be one thing and yet there is some nagging doubt or suspicion about their true intentions and/or actions. Just a thought...

2 comments:

Ann Courtney said...

That's an interesting idea, sometimes we have so little to go on.

Monte Stevens said...

It could be embarrassing if they were wearing a skirt. :-)

On the more serious side I know that I have a tendency to tell people who I want to be rather than who I really am. I like the direction of your thoughts......