Friday, November 22, 2019

Printing to Instax

My nighttime reading lately is the PDF version of the X-T3 user manual. The ability to print to to an Instax printer caught my eye because I have one. It's a fun little printer, prints a small Polaroid-like prints. Not a serious printer by any standards and the option to print from the camera has nothing at all to do with the image quality capabilities of the X-T3.  All that being said, I thought I'd give it a try this morning. Fast forward to the list of stuff I haven't seen since moving and add any documentation for the Instax. I fumbled through the settings and eventually succeeded in producing a print. 

 And the grapefruit was delicious!

1 comment:

monstev said...

You're too funny! I'm sure the print is not close to the quality the X-T3 can print. Glad the grapefruit was good!