Sunday, August 07, 2011

Stuck


I am struggling with my SoFoBoMo project... finding it difficult to keep my thoughts focused on the theme (Lost & Found) and so - photo ideas are not popping into my head. 

I won't give up yet, but my heart doesn't seem to be in it. I have until Aug. 28. My original idea was the summer heat and since I seem to be obsessed with that, I probably should have stuck with it. But I worried that the theme was too narrow and it would be boring. Did I over-think again?


2 comments:

Monte Stevens said...

In answer to your question, "we'll know by the 28th" if you did too much over-thinking.

Isn't it okay to struggle, once in a while? And, I really don't know you but I do have faith your focus will come around and all those hidden ideas within you will rise to the surface. then I'll own another one of your books.

Ann Courtney said...

I hope that you have found some inspiration now Faye, a change of mind can lead to an unsettling feeling but I'm sure you will succeed.