Friday, January 29, 2010

three-a-day, four-a-day and as needed for pain

I had foot surgery a couple of days ago, so my wings are clipped for a few weeks. I've been stuck in bed but I have all of my gadgets at my fingertips: phone, netbook computer, TV, camera, Kindle, my gun and two fat cats. (Not to worry about the gun... there are no small children in my house. No big children either, for that matter.)

I don't like taking medicine at all, but I have no choice. There is just enough pain to keep me on schedule with the pills. It will all be better soon. :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

I hope that you have a bell by the side of your bed - there are always little extras that are needed! ;)
I hope that you make a successful and speedy recovery.

Brent said...

Feel better, Faye!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're taking good care of yourself and have essentials near by. Hope you have a quick and full recovery. I noticed on FB you mentioned something about your foot but id not know what had happened. Get well soon! Here's a hug: HUG!