Sunday, January 31, 2010

Obsolete

 

Funny story - this organizer traveled with me for quite a while. I used it to track travel expenses  and remember birthdays, etc... 256Kb - imagine it!!

Of course, eventually it was replaced by newer, bigger (as in memory, not physical size), slicker PDA's, but I still kept birthdays and anniversaries in it and got it out at the beginning of each month to see who was celebrating. The batteries have died once again and I think I'll let it go this time. I have transferred the dates-to-remember to my Google calendar and although this dinosaur has sentimental value, I think it's time to say goodbye.

Or... anybody have any CR2032's lying around?

1 comment:

Paul Butzi said...

I had one of those!

CR2032s are still available (I have many things that use them!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002DSVS8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000X107GI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0NYZEWVKN5NVSAAEM24N