Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Remember director's chairs?


Another empty chair, but a different story.

As I was in one of my trying-to-get-back-to-sleep periods last night, this chair popped into my head. It was sitting in a corner of my bedroom and over the years had been piled high with extra blankets and pillows. There can be things/situations right in front of us every day that do not register. I have a fear of becoming a hoarder, so today I stored the pillows and blankets in proper places and moved the chair to a different (mostly empty) room until I decide what to do with it. 

1 comment:

Monte Stevens said...

Now you can put books and papers on it or clothes until your next "trying-to-get-back-to-sleep" nights. And, now you have an empty space in the room to fill up with stuff. I do things like that all the time. Keeps me busy! :-)