Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Windows

 It's a dreary,  coolish morning with no 90s in the 10 day forecast. (Hooray!)

I realized yesterday that when I move to my new apartment I won't have a window over my kitchen sink; for the first time in 40+ years. It's not a big deal. It doesn't cause any particular melancholy, it's just a fact. My new sink will be located in (on?) an island and my view will be into the living room and the window at the other end of the room. 


The kitchen window in my Georgia house. 






3 comments:

monstev said...

Changes. Lots of changes going on in your life. When is the move? I do like this image.

Faye White said...

Thx, Monte. I'll be moving in September. My current lease ends in mid-October so I'm able to move slowly. Which is my only speed these days. ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you. I'm just being noisy.