Thursday, August 04, 2022

Memories

 While emptying a cabinet, I came across this coffee mug. Many, many years ago I ran an online photo contest, Shutterbugs.biz. Membership was free but donations were welcomed. There was a Photo-of-the-Month with a prize of a $50 Amazon gift card. I did it for several years until I ran out of gas. I sold the site to a couple of photographers in Australia. They ran it for a while but eventually shut it down. I did it for the love of photography, certainly not for the money as there wasn't much to be had.



This mornings sunrise




2 comments:

Tom Dills said...

I think I first "met" you through SoFoBoMo, also no more. Never did the contest though. The mug is an interesting find, though!

monstev said...

Now that is interesting and something I did not know about you. I do remember the SoFoBoMo thing but I did not partake of it. What a wonderful find and that's one beautiful sunrise.