Friday, November 05, 2010

She was released on her own recognizance...


If my thought process today had left tracks, they would resemble a maze. No, a maze is not a good example as it's too organized.

Long ago trip to the amish country in Ohio -> Photos? -> Were they film? Are they in boxes? -> No, albums. -> The albums were organized by year. What year did I make that trip? -> *goes to living room, albums have been bookcased* -> Wait, I have a photo of the albums! -> *goes to Pbase to find photo* -> When did I take the photo of the albums? -> Hours later, the album photo had not been located. -> Back to Ohio? -> Back to 'real' albums. 

The year was 2000, the camera was digital (Sony F707) and my photography skills were non-existent.

1 comment:

Monte Stevens said...

I lost your tracks about the time you got to pbase. LOL I'm a bit dizzy, too. Actually, it's not a bad image.