Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just smoke

 



Wow, wow, wow... I was able to see things so very clearly today. I dared to look behind the curtain and saw that what I had feared... where I thought I had failed - miserably - was just a shadow. And a sad one at that. And yes, this is connected to the 'brave step' that I wrote about yesterday. This dragon is not worthy of my fear, not worthy of my self-doubt.

Isn't it amazing how we can allow something to intimidate us and when we finally see the stark truth, when we clear away all of the misconceptions and projected importance, and we see the real story... it is as though a fog has lifted. And this would not have happened had I not found the courage to look.

Now I can move on.

1 comment:

monstev said...

You have written very wise words, my friend. And, yes the imagination can paralyze us. I admire your courage! Please keep looking.