Monday, October 09, 2023

Watch

Thanks to the plethora of videos on Instagram, I have decided that the title of my memoir will be 'Watch til the end'. I have no intention of writing a memoir but what a great title.


I thought about Ted Turner this morning (thought sequence: Atlanta Braves->TBS->Ted Turner). I was working for Scientific Atlanta (Mfr of satellite antennas) when Ted founded CNN. Honestly, my initial reaction was 'who is going to watch the news for 24 hours'. The man was a visionary, I am not. I googled him and unfortunately he is battling a form of dementia. Such a shame. 


Sofia, 2004 



1 comment:

monstev said...

I love that photo. Those eyes are fixed on that little fish. If I'm not mistaken the past owner of the Denver Broncos died of dementia. Could be a sign not to buy a professional sports team. Hope you are doing well.