Friday, October 27, 2023

Found!

 My sister's husband passed away earlier this month and then she found herself in the hospital with her own issues. She's home now and we had a long chat yesterday. We were talking about old times and I mentioned a photo of the two of us as teens. What I remembered about this particular photo was that as we were getting ready for school, we had a big argument over... a comb. We've argued a lot over the years but we seem to accept each others differences better today.

After our chat, I went looking for this photo and nearly 20 hours later - I finally found it. It's so exasperating when you can't find something that you know IT.IS.IN.THIS.APARTMENT.SOMEWHERE.


 

1 comment:

monstev said...

Glad you found the photo! Sad to hear about your brother-in-law's death and your sisters grief. We do seem to accept our siblings much more now that we are getting older, primarily due to this love within us. I will pray! Thanks for sharing the photo!