Friday, September 29, 2023

Two Times

I wear a watch on each wrist. No, I'm not obsessed with what time it is. The watch on my right wrist is one that my late husband gave to me when I was going through chemotherapy. It's my sentimental watch. On the left, a smart watch. I like having info like steps taken, heart rate, outside temperature, etc. I can answer my phone with it if necessary. It's my smart watch. Oh, and I can change the background to whatever photo I choose. This might be my favorite feature.  



1 comment:

monstev said...

You don't seem to be someone who obsessed with time. Yet, I do understand the ties to both watches. I have had a Fitbit for over four years and like the information it provides me, steps, heart rate, exercise... And, it also lets me know when to move, about incoming calls or text messages. I can read the messages but not respond to them. Have a great day!