Sunday, September 24, 2023

Autumn

Autumn has arrived, literally. The outer bands of Tropical storm Ophelia knocked over some of my plants during the night and although it's a cool 60 degrees this morning, it's humid as heck.


A sad anniversary, Sofia passed away three years ago today. I miss my pretty girl.



I made french toast for breakfast and it was delish. I hadn't made it in a long time and I tried to talk myself out of it (cooking has become a chore) but I'm glad I didn't listen to myself. 



1 comment:

monstev said...

So sad to lose those we love. I love this image! It would be one to print and frame. Or, maybe paint it. Glad you made the French Toast. I actually had it last Wednesday for breakfast with my friend, Mark. Mornings and nights are much cooler now as Autumn returns to Colorado. May you have a wonderful day. 😊❤️