Thursday, June 30, 2022

Snaps for Thursday

 Various snapshots from today





Three years ago today,  I left my home in Georgia for the last time. I was so exhausted after packing up a four bedroom house in less than a month, I didn't have the time or strength to consider what a momentous occasion it was. I miss many things about my house, mostly the space - inside and out but there are many more things I do not miss; the maintenance of a forty-plus year old house. Anyway, it feels as though I've been gone longer than three years.





1 comment:

monstev said...

I'm glad to see your POD has become more than just one a day! It does not seem like it was four years ago. I'm glad you have come to enjoy your new place. One thing you didn't mention that we do get to bring along with us are the memories of the past home. Enjoy your weekend!