Wednesday, February 09, 2022

See only what you wanna see

 The Facebook hack is not as innocuous as it may seem.


I'm glad I deleted my account but that may not have been enough. 

At some point, you have to hold corporations accountable for their actions and i actions. If you are okay with them spewing misinformation and using the n-word then by all means, keep listening to your tunes.

If you are okay with Facebook (and by extension, Instagram) providing a safe place for hate groups,  then by all means - enjoy.

If I hear the phrase 'cancel culture' one more time, I may scream. There's nothing wrong with canceling hatred. 

And now, as I have been awake since 3:30am, it's time to get up.


1 comment:

monstev said...

I haven't been a part of Facebook for several years. Yet, I cannot seem to log in and delete it. So, I just let it sit there and rot.

About time you got up!!!