Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Coffee Shop

I visited a new (to me) coffee shop this morning - Waterbean Coffee. Nice little place, I ordered a flat white. I wanted to try a cortado but they had no idea what it was.

The first chair that I sat in was wobbly so I took a different seat. As soon as I sat down, the first chair fell over! One of the legs was loose and it collapsed. Getting out of one's comfort zone can be perilous. 



"We are only beginning to learn what to say in a photograph. The world we live in is a succession of fleeting moments, any one of which might say something significant."

Alfred Eisenstaedt 


 

1 comment:

monstev said...

So, I'm assuming it wasn't a very good experience. Sounds like good timing on your part to get up and move. Interesting color schemes and name. How was the flat white?
And, I think this is a wonderful image that tells the story of the coffee shop, minus the broken chair. 😂 Glad you're okay!