Saturday, July 16, 2016

Is it mid-summer?



Mid-July already! The days seem long and slow but the calendar pages are flipping quickly. Summer may be my least favorite season; or it may be tied with Winter for that distinction. I don't like extreme temps and I doubt that I'm alone in this. I have no trips planned until the heat eases in September/October... and the kiddies are back in school. Actually, school starts here on August 3rd! 

SoFoBoMo update... I'm working on it. I may not get there, but I'm not going to fret over it. It's too hot to fret. 

And I picked two (count 'em!) two blackberries. If I had to live off my harvest (as my grandparents did) I would surely not survive. So thankful for that.

1 comment:

monstev said...

Yep, two is a bit of small harvest but it's a harvest. Glad you were able to log on the SoFoBoMo website. Be interested in seeing what you come up with this year.