Saturday, June 25, 2011

Refresher Course


I am suffering from a severe lack of creative inspiration. I think the hot weather plays a role (for me), as I've mentioned this before during the summer months.

I'm going to have to get back into photo-shape if I'm going to take part in the SoFoBoMo project next month. So... what to do? Focus (pardon the pun) on a specific subject for at least a "roll of film"? 

Today, I've pulled out my copy of "Once" by Wim Wenders... looking for a spark, a nudge, an idea.

5 comments:

Ann Courtney said...

You'll be fine - inspiration will come I'm sure.

Tom Dills said...

I've found that the best inspiration comes from getting the camera out and shooting. I'm looking forward to SoFoBoMo and looking forward to seeing your book.

Monte Stevens said...

I have faith in your talents. So go for it, give it your all, show us what you can create. And, have an Awesome weekend.

Amy Sakurai said...

I too am looking forward to your SoFoBoMo book. Just remember it's more important to have fun than to strive for perfection. Let go. Relax.

Faye White said...

Thank you Amy - I think that is the best advice. :)