Monday, May 31, 2010

where have I been?


It certainly was not my intention to completely drop out of sight when I stopped the Photo-a-Day project. I haven't any excuses. I attended the photography event in the Smokies and had a wonderful visit from two dear friends from South Africa, but beyond that - I've been lazy with the camera and the words. I shall attempt to make amends starting tomorrow/next month/June.

The SoFoBoMo project begins tomorrow... well, the "fuzzy" month begins tomorrow. The 35 photos need to be taken during a 31 day period, between June 1 and July 31. I may shift my start date - better decide soon, eh?

There is also NaBloPoMo and the June theme is NOW.... I can't decide if I should combine the two.

AND I have another project coming up... I will be on a road trip next week to Mississippi and Florida, celebrating my niece's birthday and I plan to take lots of pics and put them into a book ("Fifty is a four-letter word") for her.

I think that's enough on my photo-plate for the mo...

3 comments:

Ann said...

Lazy can be good-don't beat yourself up about it. Your photography will be sparkling and fresh when you start SoFoBoMo. The very best of luck with it. And by the way, the work you have done of late has been stunning.

monstev said...

With your talent it will all get done and be wonderful work of art. Looking forward to seeing what you clean off your plate.

Faye White said...

Thank you Ann and Monte for your encouraging words!