Friday, April 05, 2024

Inspiration

Inspiration requires seeing, looking, noticing.

It was a Thursday.  The first Thursday in April. Changes needed to be made. Healthy changes - physical and mental.

Later: Couldn't fall asleep so I read some of my old blog posts. I used to share much more of my thoughts and feelings than I do today. What's changed? Life. Death. Loss. Getting older. Fewer shutter clicks. Have I ceased to recognize the inspiration all around me?

Sigh, so much work to do.


Meanwhile, inside the china cabinet:



2 comments:

monstev said...

I hope I understand you as this aging process is not always fun and exciting. The losses hurt, death, health issues, and those feelings that rise and fall randomly. I find it difficult to put into words how I feel and one reason I pickup my journal and write. Expressing thoughts can be difficult especially when I'm not sure what those thoughts are. Then, again, they help me find the words. Praying for you my friend! Please keep posting and painting and pressing the shutter button.

Faye White said...

Thank you, Monte. Yesterday was a day. Lol. Feeling a little more centered today and have worked on a painting.