Saturday, April 22, 2023

Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day, I'm recycling this photo from last year.



Beau and I are both recovering - me from a cold and he from some 24 hour thing. I was worried for him because well, he's 18. But he seems his normal self this morning and for that I am grateful.


I've been painting and enjoying it immensely.  And I'm rejecting fewer attempts these days. I had to paint a snow leopard twice before I was happy with it but painting fur is not easy.



Anyway, be kind to our planet - today and every day.

2 comments:

monstev said...

Dang, those paintings are wonderful, Faye. Glad to know you and Beau are on the mend.

monstev said...

Wanted to check on you as it's been a few weeks since you posted on your blog. I do not see a way to contact you on your blog and realized I do not have your email address. Hope all is okay with you.