Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Review

 


A look back at 2021: The highlights were: getting vaccinated, going to the beach (twice),  and getting a tattoo. In between, there were lots of photos of sunrises, flowers, wine, and Beau. I painted quite a bit at the beginning of the year and then tapered off; it must have been a New Years' resolution effect. Health-wise, it wasn't a bad year as I managed to dodge the COVID bullet. It certainly could have been worse. 


Looking forward to 2022, I'm not going to make promises I can't keep.  I know there will be a change of residence because my niece/roommate is moving back to Florida.  Since I have no desire to move to Florida, there will be decisions ahead.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

monstev said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate for the coming year, with decisions to make and moving requires work. Make sure you get in another trip or two to the beach for self-care. And, of course I hope for continued health that allows you to paint, pursue photography, walking the beach, dancing on tables, and a trip or two.

As I typed up this comment I began to wonder how long we have been virtual friends. The stories we wrote about the pens was back in January of 2010. So, it's been over 10 years. Grateful for your friendship!

I also am looking forward, with hope, to 2022. Happy New Year!