Monday, May 24, 2021

Morning Views


Sunrise, Monday

Pre-sunrise, Sunday

I enjoy spending the first hour or two of the day on my balcony. The birds are quite chatty especially before the sun comes up. The weather at the moment, although mighty hot during the day, is very comfortable in the morning. 

Planning for a long weekend in Daytona Beach. Beau is going to be boarded at the vet's 'Inn'... in a Kitty Condo. I'm very apprehensive as he's never been away from his home for more than a trip to the vet. Previously, whenever I went on a trip, I had a pet sitting service come to my home.  I wasn't able to find one in my area yet, so I'm utilizing the Inn. I'm sure he'll be fine, and I hope I can relax. 

1 comment:

monstev said...

Well have fun my friend! I love the views and my quiet times in the morning.