Wednesday, December 04, 2019

I should be merrier

December 4, unpacking more boxes. There are three storage units. I have a small one here in my apartment building and my son has two bigger units. Those are the public variety and are mostly filled with furniture that I can no longer use. But one still has boxes of stuff that I need to go through and decide whether to keep, donate, or trash. So yesterday I picked up six more boxes to bring home and deal with. 

A Thanksgiving Eve sunset.
And the tree is up.

1 comment:

monstev said...

And, to unpack means you first had to pack them. :-) I let out a "sigh" because I can relate and have experienced what you're talking about. I have over the past few years simplified my life, downsized and seems like it never ends. I could probably get rid of more clothes as a good starting point.