Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ready, Aim...


Trying to devise a storage solution for cameras. There was one on my desk, one on top of the printer, and one on top of the rolltop desk (right behind me). I don't want to put them away... in camera bags... out of sight. The number of things that I keep within arms reach might suggest an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. Am I afraid that if the effort to retrieve a camera is more than two steps I will never take a photo? 

I thought about hanging them in the closet; but Sofia might think they are for her amusement. For the time being, they are all gathered on the top shelf of the rolltop desk. Except for the one in my purse. And there's a new one on the way... a camera, not a purse. I'm working towards becoming purseless, but that's a story for another day.

1 comment:

monstev said...

Im see nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe o e more in the kitchen.