Monday, June 04, 2007

5 (ok 6!) things I can't live without

Black&White Photography has a regular feature on the last page of the magazine, '5 things I can't live without'. Let's see....

  • Photoshop and the Nik Color FX Suite of filters: I'm counting these as one item. Although recently I was out of town with my laptop, which has neither and I used Picasa and Photoshop Elements to process a few photos and did ok. But for more than a few days' absence, I'd need PS!
  • IR filters for my Sony: I'm having so much fun with infrared!
  • Lightdome for my speedlight: Gotta have it - much simpler than a softbox.
  • Remote trigger: How did I ever get by without one?
  • Tripod: Although I may not use it all the time, I've got to have it just in case.
  • And one more item... Cel Phone: Well, it has a camera, so I can upload to my mobile blog! :)

No comments: