Thursday, November 21, 2019

Clearer Skies

The morning skies have been cloudy and or foggy for several days. Finally, this morning - some color. I'm still in the learning phase with my new camera. There are enough differences between the X-T1 and X-T3 that I have to check settings, etc.



Note: I love having two card slots again (My Fuji S3 (S2?)  also had this feature). However, this morning I assumed my photos were on card 1, but they were on card 2 instead. Card 1 was empty so I'm not sure why the second was used.

Update: The other day, I had forgotten to put the card 1 back in the camera so card 2 was used (a good thing). My guess: card 2 remained as the primary.

1 comment:

monstev said...

Awe the proverbial learning curve. Hopefully we never stop being students, knowing there is something new we can learn today. You've got me thinking about the X-T3. Will look forward to hearing what you think about it.