Monday, October 28, 2019

Odd & Strange

As we were leaving the nature preserve on Saturday, I looked down as I was getting into the car. The parking lot was paved with a grid pattern and had gravel inside the grid work. Of course, leaves had fallen and made an interesting shot - at least I thought so. I aimed and clicked, the camera sounded like it was in continuous mode - click, click, click, etc. I didn't look at the lcd and got into the car thinking I had at least gotten some sort of shot. When I got home - nothing! Of course I will have to go back soon. Luckily it's not very far away.

1 comment:

monstev said...

Hope nothing is wrong with the camera. I notice the new Fujifilm X-Pro3 has changed the LCD and in my opinion (which is not worth much) I like the idea. I chimp way too much. Yes, going back is a must and we are now expecting the image!