Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Out of Practice


I've always kept my camera next to my desk, within easy reach. But since putting my house on the market and needing to a) keep things tidy and b) keep valuables out of sight, the notion to take a photo has been completely out of my thought process. Cleaning out closets and bookshelves has been my primary focus lately and likely for the foreseeable future. Oh the 'stuff' we collect. I must have a three foot tall stack of art and watercolor magazines alone. The never-ending search for inspiration eventually comes home to roost - in the recycle bin. 

1 comment:

monstev said...

Moving can be exciting but there is that aspect you talk about,the required extra work on our part. Hoping all goes well for you on the sale and wherever you venture to next.