Saturday, June 06, 2015

Road Show


Getting ready to go to the LOOK3 Festival this week in Charlottesville, VA. I'm taking one camera and one lens. I'm quite happy with both the Fuji X-T1 and the 18-135 lens. I might add a macro lens later, but it's not critical at the moment. When I return, I need to purchase a quick release plate, but again, it's not urgent. Better to have it when I need it though, so it's the next item on my list.

The LOOK3 Festival has a "Your Space" exhibition where you can bring a photo file and Canon USA will make a complimentary print to add to the exhibition. The first time I attended, I chose this photo (bottom).



It was hung again the following year - to my surprise and glee. :)


 I'm kind of at a loss as to which photo to take this year.  

2 comments:

monstev said...

Well, you have a thousand good ones to choose from. No wonder you're at a loss. Have fun but don't get into trouble.

monstev said...

Well, you have a thousand good ones to choose from. No wonder you're at a loss. Have fun but don't get into trouble.