Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Running out of time


Let's see... two days left to check off all the goals set a year ago. The travel bits might be a challenge, as is learning a new language. But "Live and let live" is doable. And I really have tried to embrace this tenet. To all of the haters, the doubters, the meanies - Go! Live! ;)

I didn't travel as much as I'd hoped in 2014. But I devoted more time and money to things that needed to be done on the house and I had a couple of health issues that kept me grounded as well. Nothing major, but enough to keep me at home. So, more travel is on the books for 2015. 

Stop over-thinking things... that's also on my 2015 list.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

monstev said...

It is a challenge to quiet the chattering mind. Faye, I hope you have an awesome coming year, full of unexpected surprises beyond what you imagination.

Tom Dills said...

Sounds like an excellent plan. I can't wait to see what you come up with.