Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does anybody really know what time it is?



It's time to change the time. I have thirteen clocks in my house. Before you think that I might be obsessed with time, let me explain:

There are two wind-up clocks that I have to manually change.

There are three that have no batteries in them so... 

There are two that I never turned 'back' last Fall, so... they'll be correct with no intervention needed from me.

There are two appliance clocks (oven, microwave) that never seem to be correct, so I don't even bother to look at them.

There are two cable box clocks and two computer clocks that will automatically reset themselves.

Oh, I forgot my watch... that makes fourteen.





6 comments:

Lee Rudd said...

Now I'm puzzled about he missing two clocks... :)

Faye White said...

Oops - I accidentally deleted a line!

Faye White said...

I was messing around trying to place the text alongside the photo and took out a line by mistake. Thanks for catching that Lee. :)

Lee Rudd said...

ah ha! I thought I had forgotten how to count for a moment... :)

Monte Stevens said...

I tried to comment on this a couple days ago but it would not let me do it with my iphone. Strange as it has in the past.

Anyway, it has always amazed me our government spent a lot of our tax dollars voting this idea in and implementing it. It only messes with people, especially those who have 14 clocks in their homes.

Brent said...

One of the few things Arizona's getting right these days is their opt-out of DST.