Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crazy Dreams


I had strange and crazy dreams last night. Someone broke my heart, another stole from me and I was lost in a parking garage. But... I could pick up my car (a Lincoln Continental - have never owned one but I'm reading the second 'Lincoln Lawyer' novel). This morning I asked myself why everyone was so mean to me. The answer? Because I let them. As true in my real life as in my dreams.

Well - no more. I've already begun erasing people who have a very peculiar way of showing that they care about me. And don't get me started on the passive-aggressives...

So - treat me right or I'll throw a car at ya! ;-)

3 comments:

Lee Rudd said...

thats what happens when you eat your spinach :) (car lifting I mean!)

Ann Courtney said...

I've long thought that our subconscious keeps tabs on us and tries to guide /warn us through our dreams- mostly we just don't listen. Good for you, take a bold step forward.
I like the photograph here, it's good to see you again.

Monte Stevens said...

Another fine image by a fine artist! You do that a lot. :-)

I also had a strange dream the other night. I seldom remember my dreams but this one stayed in focus, so I grabbed my journal and wrote it down. After writing down what I could remember I went right back to sleep.

Hope you are having a good day and an awesome "rest-of-the-week."