Sunday, August 08, 2010

Yesterday


Me and my son Todd, Daytona Beach, circa: never-you-mind. ;-)

I went looking through old family photos yesterday and found several that I knew I must scan and keep online... because, as in the case of this polaroid, they will deteriorate over time and cannot be replaced.

I loved the awkward crop of this... though I also wish there was more of our shadow. Todd was dressed warmly, so it must have been winter. The fact that I am apparently in shorts testifies to the mildness of Florida winters.

2 comments:

Monte Stevens said...

And, again you added another smile to my day with this image. I must agree that scanning these special images is a must, not just for the memories but also for the healing they offer us.

shopaholicann said...

Certainly one to treasure.