Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Verve


I dreamt I was searching for a flower, a very rare flower. At first I was in South America, asking everyone if they had seen this flower. "I think it's in the rainforest." I would add. No one could help me. I went to book stores and searched through horticulture books - nothing. At the end of the dream I was in Cuba... still looking for the flower. I thought the name of the flower was "verve" and it looked like the lotus.

I have no idea what all that means... if anything. But it was so vivid; it seems as though I am often looking for something in my dreams. That makes sense I suppose. South America? Cuba? I have been thinking about travel plans lately, but not to either of those places. I would love to visit Cuba, if I was allowed. The lotus? I don't know... Verve? I have no idea where that came from.

Dream Interpretation - don't try this at home. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the image. I think it needs a frame and a wall.

I seldom remember dreams, so I'm always interested in others dreams. I have no skills at interpretation of dreams but Cuba would be cook. Maybe if you researched this while your awake the dream would come true.

:-)

Anonymous said...

the lotus is often times associated with going inward - meditation - reflection - peace - maybe you are trying to find peace within yourself... don't know - lovely image though...