Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer

zzzz's

The first day of summer... and before this season ends, I will travel thousands of miles. Adventures await and I am anxious to begin.

One is a destination I have visited several times, although never alone.

Paradise... alone... on my birthday... sigh.

It's all about touching that flame in order to get the worst behind us, I suppose.

The next destination is vast, beautiful and mysterious... somewhere I have never been. I have several photography books on South Africa, but now I will see it with my own eyes... and my camera. I am as excited as I am nervous. What will I see, hear and feel?

Ah, summer - bring it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faye, good luck on your journey. May it bring you happiness & joy.

Peter (from PBase).

Anonymous said...

Africa will be awesome. Have fun and hope to see and hear all about it.

Monte