Friday, May 08, 2009

not so clear

not so clear

I am having a hard time pointing this book in a direction where I feel comfortable.

This has been a rough week... some of it not of my doing and some parts I most definitely brought on myself. Sometimes we make decisions that we think are going to make us feel better, move us forward... and sometimes that relief is short-lived. Then, maybe we over-correct and that exacerbates the whole feeling-bad thing, because we're not just back where we started, we're even further back or deeper down, if you will, because we screwed up. What to do? I have realized that although people say "Time will heal" and "Things will get better", it will not happen merely with the passage of days and weeks. I know... I've tried just letting time pass over me. It doesn't work. Action must be taken. Even if mistakes are made.

1 comment:

Jim, Mary Ann said...

Faye, I saw this image in pBase, and that led me to the book thing, and then to this blog. This blog is so real, so touching. You are able to not only touch life with your photos but you express it so deeply with your words. I'm going to follow this, if you don't mind. Mainly to experience how someone encounters life and expresses it so well. Your efforts right now to get through each day are so real and touching. But I know you will get through. I wish all of us had your bravery, creativity and soul. We used to comment on our pictures on pBase a while back, but I left. Mainly because I couldn't do with my pBase and images what you have been able to do. But I'm trying.
Howard