Sunday, December 23, 2007

stuff... and inspiration



I always feel guilty wishing for more stuff, because I have so much stuff and there are so many who don't even have the necessities, let alone stuff. And to be honest, the word wishing is not accurate; I'll save my wishes for more important things.

All that said, I have received and will receive some nice stuff. What does all this have to do with photography? Two books... that I hope will bring me inspiration: "American Ruins" by Arthur Drooker and "On This Earth" by Nick Brandt.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt